A Kiss for the Kids!
All students start this activity in a seated position. Then the teacher will give the following, or similar, instructions for students to follow:
- If you traveled this summer, stand up.
- If you have a brother, sit down.
- If you are the youngest of all the children in your family, stand up.
- If you own a pet, sit down.
- If you have a sister, stand up.
- If your family owns a computer, sit down.
- If you live in an apartment, stand up.
- If this is your first year in this school, sit down.
- If you are in ____ grade, stand up. (Fill in the blank with your grade; all students will stand.)
- If you were kissed by someone this morning, sit down.
At this point in the activity give a (chocolate) kiss to all those who are standing and say, „We all need a kiss a day!”